Sunday, August 12, 2018

Anima: Beyond Fantasy Character Sheets




These character sheets are insane!  Did these several years ago and I can't believe I even had the nerve.  In order to do them I had to read the Anima: Beyond Fantasy Core Rule Book cover-to-cover and learn the system inside out.  Anyone who's done that knows what I'm talking about.  Holy......

It's a cool game though.  But the effort it would take to play it is enormous.  Anima is one of those games that people want to play but nobody wants to run.  You literally need to use a calculator.

The official character sheets for the game cover everything well, but there is waaay too much black. Designing these sheets tested my organizational skills to the max and they're the first sheets that I ever imported images on to.  I was thrilled that I was able to pull off the magic diagrams on the magic sheets.  I learned a ton working on these, but they look old compared to what I produce now.

Anyhow, for those of you out there that are fans of this gorgeous looking, yet complex game, I hope you find these useful, or at least interesting.




Main Page


Optional Back 1


Optional Back 2


Optional Back 3


Magic Sheet A


Magic Sheet B


Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game Part Two: Cap vs Spidey -- Fight!

Fresh off my review of the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game I'm testing the combat rules with a fight between Captain America and Sp...