Tuesday, June 15, 2021

DATE OF EXPIRATION -- Preview

Cover could change, but probably not.


This is the main project I've been working on...

Below are two sample pages (sans the actual info) the first of which includes the dungeon doodle that sparked this whole thing. There are 43 sections like these and each section usually has multiple rooms and corridors. After I drew them, I pieced them together, forming a massive tower complex, and then set about making sense of it all.






And from my first tease...




I've drawn tons of art for this; the dungeon itself is art. 

Stats will be generic OSR like I've done before, e.g., (Armor: as plate.) 

The book I tend to reference the most for stats, spells, and such is the Rules Cyclopedia.

Levels are tentatively 4-7.






Shooting for the Fall...


6 comments:

  1. Seems like a jolly, light-hearted romp. Intriguing - looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At times light, at times dark, but definitely lighter than I normally do!

      Delete

Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game Part Two: Cap vs Spidey -- Fight!

Fresh off my review of the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game I'm testing the combat rules with a fight between Captain America and Sp...