Saturday, March 19, 2022

Player Maps For Praise The Fallen & Sision Tower

 

A couple of you have lamented the lack of player maps for my adventures, so in appreciation that you are indeed running my adventures, I edited out all the secret parts on the maps for Praise The Fallen & Sision Tower

Hopefully this PDF makes running things easier.

I'm not likely to do this any time soon for DATE OF EXPIRATION. That is a separate, time-consuming beast.

Game on.

Player Maps: Praise The Fallen/Sision Tower



3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you for doing this! Unfortunately, the link leads to locked out google drive. Can you change the sharing setup?

    This is super useful for running online. Sadly, we already completed Praise the Fallen (successfuly) and Sision Tower (TPK - 1 after kicking the chest with blue powder).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated the sharing setup, hopefully that does the trick.

      Delete
    2. It does! Thank you so much for doing this!

      Delete

Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game Part Two: Cap vs Spidey -- Fight!

Fresh off my review of the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game I'm testing the combat rules with a fight between Captain America and Sp...